AVAILABLE DINOSAUR EXHIBIT COMPONENTS
Exhibits can be created from the following components for venues from 2,500 to 10,000 sq. ft.
Full-sized Skeletons and Fleshed-out Dinosaurs include:
• Giganotosaurus - full-size skeleton, 46' largest carnivore ever found (only 5 castings in the world)
• Chasmosaurus - full-size skeleton, 18'
• Allosaurus - full-size skeleton, 29' stalking Stegosaurus
• Stegosaurus - full-size skeleton, 20' in predator/prey stand-off with Allosaurus
• Pteranodon - full-size skeleton in walking position, 24' wing span - on nest with eggs
• Two Dsungaripterus - full-size skeletons in flying position, 11' wing spans
• Full-size skulls: Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops
• Protoceratops - full-size skeleton, 7'
• Zuni Coelurosaur - full-size skeleton (newly discovered, New Mexico), 8'
• Oviraptor - full-size skeleton (guarding egg nest), 6'6"
• Life-size Oviraptor, fleshed-out, attacking lizard
• Permian Texas diorama (to depict life before the dinosaurs): Dimetrodon (12') & Eryops (5') - full-size skeletons in a stand-off position along with fleshed-out Diplocaulus and Seymouria
• Stygimoloch - full-size skeleton, running position, 12'
• Pack of 5 hunting fleshed-out Compsognathus (small carnivorous dinosaurs) chasing lizards
• Coelophysis, fleshed-out, life-size
• Velociraptor, fleshed-out, life-size in attack run
• Archaeopteryx, two fleshed-out, bickering in tree
• Pterosaurs, several differerent fleshed-out sizes, flying
• Convergent evolution comparison featuring fleshed-out Spinosaurus and Dimetrodon
• Longisquama, Lagosuchus, Henodus, and many small & mid-sized dinosaurs
• Alphadon, Zalambdalestes, Harimaya and Crusafontia -“Can you find me?”graphic/reader to challenge visitors to find these small mammals in the exhibit (a real challenge)
• 65 various Jurassic and Cretaceous lizards, snakes, insects and mammals in action poses
Fleshed-out Moving Dinosaurs include: (No compressors required - dinosaurs operate on quiet, electrical internal motors)
• 20' moving roaring Talarurus dinosaur (ankylosaur), life-size
• 16' moving roaring Dilophosaurus, life-size, attacking fleshed-out Scutellosaurus
• 27' moving, roaring Parasaurolophus guarding egg nest
• 10' moving, roaring Deinonychus raptor - (See interactives below)
Educational Touch Stations include: (Others available depending upon size of venue)
• Hands-on: Giant Argentinosaurus vertebra, largest vertebra ever found, 6' tall and 6' femur from Apatosaurus (both are giant touch stations)
• 5 Carnivorous dinosaur teeth comparison touch station on reader board
• Giganotosaurus vertebra touch station on reader board
• Stegoceras (bone-head) skull touch station on reader board
• Large authentic petrified wood stump to touch, 200 million years old
Children’s Interactive Stations include: (Others available depending upon size of venue)
• Deinonychus raptor, 10' with five push button panel which allows the visitor to control sound and movement of raptor parts (jaw with sound, arms, neck, claws & tail). *Big favorite
• Simulated rock dig sites (two available), 8' x 12' or 13' x 18', visitors unearth large fossils attached to floor of dig site - dig material is clean, brown rubber mulch
• BoneYard, 13' x 17', simulated rock area with giant floor puzzles and cave. Children and families work together assembling these skeleton puzzles.
• Stand-up dinosaur puzzle two sided, 8' long (large wooden pieces to assemble on both sides - skeleton on one side and fleshed out on other)
• Dinosaur photo spot, triceratops
• Rub station with four dinosaur images for children to “draw” their own dinosaur
• Magnetic create your own dinosaur table station to stimulate the children’s imagination
• Dinosaur spinner game - visitors view nine skulls and try to guess which creature they belong to, visitors can “spin” each 12" x12" panel to see the answer in form of a fleshed-out dinosaur. This hands-on also includes a full size T. rex footprint so visitor can compare the size of their feet to T. rex.
• Parasaurolophus skull station, built to scale - visitor presses a bellows causing air to rush through a simulated resonation chamber which causes “honking” sound simulating the sound of Parasaurolophus
Exhibit Accessories: (Other accessories available depending upon size of venue)
• Volcano, 10' x 14', for realistic special effects to exhibit (simulated fire)
• Authentic fossils (housed in two 8' tall oak cases) including an authentic dinosaur egg nest with embryo & CAT scan (showing inside of egg), various species of dinosaur eggs, authentic dinosaur teeth, claws & horns
• Educational dinosaur video loop for guests to view, enclosed in oak cabinet and includes bench seating (simulated rock benches)
• Hundreds of plants and full size silk trees for real life effect
• Ground cover with natural looking ferns, rocks and boulders (hides all metal stands on dinosaurs)
• Large rocks and boulders for real life effect
• Educational readers for all specimens including full-color graphics
• Custom made security stantions made of solid oak to match fossil cases, stantions tastefully secure complete exhibit
• Complete educators’ kit including audio CD for real life sound effects in Jurassic jungle
Exhibits may be created from the components above for venues from 2,500 to 10,000 sq. ft.
Quoted prices for all exhibits include inbound and outbound shipping and all set-up and breakdown.
CALL FOR PRICING!